Check out what we have to offer Parents, Educators and our Partners.
Here is what you have been waiting for! Microburst Learning and the South Carolina Department of Education are excited to announce that the MicroCareerBurst Single Sign On Process for accessing Microburst Learning’s interactive online job shadows is now available! You can use the job shadows with your classes! You and your students have access to the MicroCareerBursts 24/7 anywhere that internet access is available. The single sign on process is available through SCOIS.
Why is online job shadowing important?
- MicroCareerBursts count as Work-Based Learning
- Excites students about career opportunities
- Makes career exploration in all 16 clusters possible (regardless of location)
- Satisfies EEDA requirements for career exploration
- Helps decrease the dropout rate by connecting the classroom to the workplace
- Provides 24/7 career education via the web
- Tracks areas of career interest throughout the state
If you are a teacher, counselor or administrator:
Please login with your SCOIS username and password.
Please contact: Nancy Bosco firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have a SCOIS username and password. You will also be given administrative permissions and have access to reporting features and over 30 customizable lesson plans to help you use MicroCareerBursts in your classroom.
If you are a South Carolina Resident and would like access to the MicroCareerBursts, please contact Julie Sharpe at email@example.com.